Wednesday, February 17, 2010

~That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles~

Day 16: Today has been quite a day. First I woke up at 4:40am to go to practicum. I carpooled with Bethany & Jessica. I got to the hospital just to find out that my preceptor was not working today, but actually Thursday & Friday. So I didn't drive, and called Jon a million times to come get me in Macon. Unfortunately, his phone was on vibrate in the other room! I called Meredith and she came to pick me up from the hospital and stay at her house close to Mercer until I could get in touch with someone. I got in touch with Ansley and she ended up going to my apartment and waking Jon up so he could come get me.
Then later on, we found out that the house we put an offer in for yesterday had another offer on Monday. The buyers had until 5 pm today to accept the Bank's counteroffer. If they accept, our offer won't be considered at all. If they change ANYTHING, then our offer will be considered. I guess we won't know till tomorrow...
THEN...I had to go pay for my pin at the bookstore. The order form says that they are open until 5. Actually, they close at 4. I arrived at 4:07...

2 comments:

  1. ...and YES that IS the way the cookie crumbles!!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Meagan! I didn't realize that your day was that bad! I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete