Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Beginning of Something Quite Wonderful




Day 1: So after hearing all of my friends talk about their blogs, I began to feel left out! Therefore, I decided to give it a try and join in the fun of project 365. Seeing that it is February 2, I am pretty behind. However, being behind is very much the theme of my life at the moment. : ) So I have started out with a picture from my wedding day to go along with the ~Love & Marriage~ theme because that day was also the beginning of something quite wonderful.


These flowers are part of a larger bouquet that my husband brought home for me the other day. : )

2 comments:

  1. yay for staring a blog!! : ) : )
    precious pics of a precious couple!!!!
    and you're not behind!! you can just start your 365 days today!!

    ReplyDelete