Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crying ~ It's good for your immune system



Day 2: Today I finally got a planner! I'm only a month behind, but now maybe I can get caught up! So this is what was on the agenda for today. My Wal-mart run was productive, but yet unsuccessful. I forgot the major item I was going for!! : ( But I got my neice's birthday present! And as for the module 8 test...well, I guess that will happen tomorrow...

Passing > 90: Praise the Lord! I can begin practicum!
Crying is apparently good for your immune system. No better way to improve your health than with chocolate, wine, a tear-jerker, and awesome friends!

4 comments:

  1. aw sorry I didn't come....more sorry that i missed the wine and most sorry i missed you guys! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Amy, we will just have to do it again! Maybe we should match Sex & The City and laugh instead of cry...lol : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i meant to comment on this earlier but I'm SOOO happy you got yourself a planner!! :-D

    ReplyDelete